Don’t let poor IT services slow your law firm down.
A poorly managed IT system can cause havoc to a law firm. Without good legal practice management software and dedicated IT consultants to patrol it, you and your staff can spend hours of wasted time fixing IT issues, while risking the security of your work and client’s private data.
Here’s what a tailored IT management solution needs to include:
So, what does that mean in English?
Any or all of:
- Remote desktops that allow lawyers to work securely from anywhere with the exact same setup as the office
- The hosting of your practice management software is managed for you in a tier 1 datacentre
- Optimised efficiency and value of your practice management software
- Security, backup and recovery of your data is taken care of
- 24/7 remote helpdesk support and on-site support when required to ensure problems are resolved quickly
- Improved productivity and utilisation with less time spent on IT
- Minimised staffing costs – pay for what you need rather than full time internal salaries and management costs
- Expensive and complex IT problems are eliminated